Can be used before or after workouts. Use on sore, tired, tight muscles, legs, back, anywhere you may sense a problem brewing. Horses enjoy a massage with this product on knotty muscles needing a boost to help them heal. May be used on wet or dry horse, with or without wraps.
How to Apply
Body Liniment is applied to the areas as needed. Simply clean the area that will be treated. Apply a quarter size amount to the area you want to apply. Hand rub in until the inflamed area is covered. Apply as needed. Can be used more than once a day.
- Vitamin E – antioxidant, helps remove destructive free radicals, repair damage and moisturize
- Lavender oil – antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, promotes relaxation
- CBD (Cannabidiol) – pain relief, anti-inflammatory
- Aloe Vera – anti-microbial, accelerates wound healing, soothes the skin
- Water – the fluid of life; we use it to get to the proper consistency
- Xanthan gum – natural polysaccharide used as a thickening agent
All of our products are human grade, but not intended for human use, and haven’t been proven safe or unsafe in pregnant mares.