Over it! Fly Spray is an all-natural insect repellent that contains no harsh chemicals. It contains cedarwood oil, citronella oil, clove bud oil, water, and borax (mixing agent). It is safe and no toxic to use on all equines but use caution with any chemicals around pregnant and nursing mares. Use it regularly to repel flying and biting insects that annoy horses and all equines.
How to Apply
Spray or wipe an even layer over the entire horse’s body. Cover the eyes – do not spray in eyes, mouth. For external use only. Apply as needed. Can be used more than once a day. Apply liberally daily, after a workout, and after a bath.
- Cedarwood oil – repels mosquitos, fleas, and ticks; reduces inflammation and itching on the skin.
- Citronella oil – repels and kills insects, anti-fungal.
- Clove Bud Oil – pesticide, antiseptic, anti-fungal; soothes skin irritation.
- Water – the fluid of life; we use it to get to the proper consistency.
- Borax – emulsifier, natural source of the essential element Boron.
All of our products are human grade and haven’t been proven safe or unsafe in pregnant mares.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place out of the reach of children and pets.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY! Not recommended for pregnant or nursing mares.
This formula contains no harsh chemicals, but sensitivity may occur; if so, bath the animal and discontinue use. May cause eye and skin irritation.
PRECAUTIONARY SAFETY information: Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after each use. Sensitivity may occur after use of any pet product. If irritation occurs, bathe your pet with a mild shampoo and rinse with large amounts of water.
FIRST AID: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For additional information (including health concerns and medical emergencies), you may call The National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222, twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week.
IF IN EYES: • Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. • Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. • Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air.